06-23-2010, 02:18 PM
| || |
All I have over mine is a clip-on lamp I got at Lowes with a 15w 6500k CFL, and its growing all KINDS of lovely stuff in there. The macro algae all but died, but I think I added it WAAAY too soon. There was nothing for it to eat. It is starting to make a comeback though. I'll take a pic later so you can see what all is growing in there. Its FULL of purplish and a little bit of green algae. BTW... I leave it on all the time, I never turn it off. I went through cycles of turning it off, and it all seems to be doing better when I just leave it on all the time. (Its not like there are any animals or coral in there that need a light cycle)
Last edited by trukgirl; 06-23-2010 at 02:22 PM..