Yea im not strong on the tang, but clowns for sure, and some other smaller fish. The tank is empty, but I'll have to do more reseach to understand why drilling a hole is safer than just going over the top. The lights I've not got yet.. this was my plan.
1) set up the tank, 40 - 50lbs of sand most of it live
2) add my live rock, atm its at 52 lbs
3) set up my sump being a 20l
4) get the plumbing and overflow next paycheck and building it
5) remove my power filter or at least take the filtration out
6) run the sump/refug
7) slowly add more fish, only have ONE striped damsel atm
8) Buy new lighting
9) Continue to monitor tank, then slowly add a hard coral or two
10) future is limitless!
So... about this drilling?