Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Beginner Freshwater Aquarium (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-freshwater-aquarium/)
-   -   Now I am even dreaming about fish (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-freshwater-aquarium/now-i-am-even-dreaming-about-96314/)

Inga 03-17-2012 07:15 AM

Now I am even dreaming about fish

Last night I had a dream that I was in my house, cleaning and I went into a room I don't often go into (my dream house must be bigger then the real one) Anyway, when I go in, I see a tank that I had forgotten about. I rushed back to grab supplies for a much needed water change and food for the 1/2 starved fish. It was a huge tank too. Like I would really forget about a tank at all much less a huge one like that.

Ever have a dream so realistic you wake up worried about it? After I woke up for a second, I found myself wanting a large tank like that again... and a nice secret room like that. ha ha

Do you think it is a sign of insanity when a person now dreams about their fish? ha ha

GwenInNM 03-17-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inga (Post 1015999)
Last night I had a dream that I was in my house, cleaning and I went into a room I don't often go into (my dream house must be bigger then the real one) Anyway, when I go in, I see a tank that I had forgotten about. I rushed back to grab supplies for a much needed water change and food for the 1/2 starved fish. It was a huge tank too. Like I would really forget about a tank at all much less a huge one like that.

Ever have a dream so realistic you wake up worried about it? After I woke up for a second, I found myself wanting a large tank like that again... and a nice secret room like that. ha ha

Do you think it is a sign of insanity when a person now dreams about their fish? ha ha

:lol: Not insanity - but probably stress. Dreams like that usually mean you are worried you're forgetting to do something, or won't do it well etc. I'm surprised I haven't had a dream like that, such as forgetting to feed fish. I've been stressing over raising these brine shrimp and watching for my fry to become "free swimmers" and I'm going to start feeding them. Expecting it to be today :-D

Remember the days of taking tests in school? I used to have dreams about that - being totally unprepared or coming to school without any clothes on! Glad I don't have those dreams anymore!

Gwen

BarbH 03-17-2012 10:20 AM

Just after I moved into my new place back in November I had similar type dream. The people living across from me had a bunch of fish tanks and decided to place all of them into my apartment. Fish tanks full of water and fish of different sizes stacked every which way with tanks getting ready to let go. Crazy dream I an sure that it was probably because I was worried that by big tank would develop a leak after moving out. No problems ever did occur but it is crazy sometimes the things our minds focus on even when we are sleeping;-)

thekoimaiden 03-17-2012 09:11 PM

I've dreamed about my fish before. Everything from peaceful dreams about hand-feeding the koi to stressful dreams about my bettas jumping the divider. I guess it just shows what I think about half of my waking day. ;)