- Introduce Yourself (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/)
- - Hi from Manchester (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/hi-manchester-95042/)
Hi from Manchester
Hi Everyone hope all is well with you,:-) all i have come on here as im hopefully will be going to either a fluval roma 200 or 240 from a jewel lido 120 that is a lightly planted with gravel i want to go to a sand substrate and more plants
congo tetra x 4
koi angel x 3
knife fish x 1
penguin tetra x 3
prestella tetra x 4
rosie tetra x 3
lemon tetra x 4
scissortails x 4
sucking loach x 2
bristle nose plec x 2
rainbow x 1
gold gourami x1
chiclid ram x 1
i know this is a lot but i have them over year now and everything is fine just need a bigger tank, I took out the juwel internal filter and changed it for a tetratex ex700 external ( which i want to transfer to the new tank to run in conjunction with the new filter that comes with the tank:-D
as mentioned i would like advice on the following:
1. Whats the best type of plant substrate ( 1.e sand , soil , eco etc.. or a mixture of both.).
2. Any reviews on the fluval roma 200 and 240 ( new Cabinet) .
3. How do i connect the filter to the tank ( as i have heard i have to cut the recces out if that is the case has anyone done this and any advice.;-)
4. Any alternatives to the above tanks .
5 Best plants to go in these tanks with T8 lights that are easy to maintain.
many thanks to everyone in advance for your time in replying to mu queries :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
hello and welcome
i can't help with your questions,but hopefully someone will pop in and advise. :-D
Welcome to Tropical Fish Keeping forum.
On your questions, I think you will get more action if you post one or more threads in the pertinent forum section where the members "hang out" more.;-)
hello and welcome to tfk
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 PM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.