Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Beginner Planted Aquarium (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-planted-aquarium/)
-   -   how long to deliver (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-planted-aquarium/how-long-deliver-94095/)

wannalearn 02-22-2012 02:44 PM

how long to deliver

anybody here ever use aquariumplants.com befor, how long do they take to delier, i placed an order over the phonelast tuesday th 13th, and paid for 2nd day delivery, and still nothing today, they said they would e mail and tracking number when it is shipped, havent recieved that either..so it has been 8 days for a 2 day delivery and nothing.. i went(tried) to go to their website today to get the phone number to call them, and i guess the site is down. said page cannot be desplayed several times, and once it said address not valid.. kinda got me worried. i probibly wouldnt be so aggervated if i wasnt so excited to get my plants....

Termato 02-22-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannalearn (Post 990353)
anybody here ever use aquariumplants.com befor, how long do they take to delier, i placed an order over the phonelast tuesday th 13th, and paid for 2nd day delivery, and still nothing today, they said they would e mail and tracking number when it is shipped, havent recieved that either..so it has been 8 days for a 2 day delivery and nothing.. i went(tried) to go to their website today to get the phone number to call them, and i guess the site is down. said page cannot be desplayed several times, and once it said address not valid.. kinda got me worried. i probibly wouldnt be so aggervated if i wasnt so excited to get my plants....

It appears they are having server issues. I cannot ping their IP or load their page. I would most certainly call them and e-mail them.

That is not very business like. I have never used that company but here is the contact information if you need it it.

Phone: (605) 368-2600
Email: contactus@aquariumplants.com <----if they host this e-mail on the server they host the website it might not get to them because of their server issues. Calling might be your best shot.

If you need to go to their website for information while its down, use Google Cache:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

beetlebz 02-23-2012 09:03 PM

bad things happen to good people, unfortunately, including those folk. Ive used them many times and love them! They are obviously having technical difficulties, I am most certain they would not stiff customers on purpose. I second giving them a call!

wannalearn 02-23-2012 10:56 PM

well it seams i owe them an appologie, i made a phone call and got it all lined out, it was my missunderstanding, they ship their plant orders on wednesday and thursdays, and i placed my order to late to make last weeks delivery, was shipped wednessday will be here friday, they were very understanding and profesional...

Termato 02-23-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannalearn (Post 991974)
well it seams i owe them an appologie, i made a phone call and got it all lined out, it was my missunderstanding, they ship their plant orders on wednesday and thursdays, and i placed my order to late to make last weeks delivery, was shipped wednessday will be here friday, they were very understanding and profesional...

good to know.

Did they explain the server outage?

wannalearn 02-25-2012 11:25 PM

well once i recieved my order was not completley satisfied, several of the plants i ordered were supposed to be bare root, and everything came potted,, not a big deal really just saying, and i recieved the wrong fertilizer, was supposed to be flourish comp. and recieved excel..

beetlebz 02-26-2012 10:13 AM

doh! They are usually right on the ball. I must apologize for your bad experience, as I have been a big advocate of aquariumplants.com since my first order. Have you let them know of your dissatisfaction? It will be necessary so they can make sure it doesnt happen again!

wannalearn 02-27-2012 12:22 AM

oh no worries, you have nothing to appologize about, you had a good experence with them. plus i thought about it, and i am not mad at them or anything. Its just a mix up, bound to happen with any buisness. just happened to be me.. the plants were all good looking and healthy. packaging was top notch. i would say a fine buisness to work with, just made a mistake that any buisness could make..

xtn1179 03-08-2012 01:45 PM

I'm glad you got your plants as for me, I've been waiting for about 2 weeks now and they haven't replied to my email and I can't get through when I call. Always busy.

I am just anxiously waiting for my plants.

Termato 03-08-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtn1179 (Post 1007222)
I'm glad you got your plants as for me, I've been waiting for about 2 weeks now and they haven't replied to my email and I can't get through when I call. Always busy.

I am just anxiously waiting for my plants.

I am not going to order plants from there now that this is a recurring thing....