Tropical Fish Keeping banner

joes fish pics Photos

5K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  joeshmoe 
#1 ·

like i said Photos (Warning: Photo Heavy)

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice pics, Joe, though some are too dark.:)

#3 ·
more pics!! kissing gourami this is my gourami exiting stage left! :D

plecos gibby pleco and the ????plec im trying to get a better pic of my ????plec but he likes to hide :x

sharks
plants my plants have growen sice i bought them use only weekly ferts

betta

black neons

flame gourami
joe plz comment :D [/b]

#4 ·
Nice fish! You have done a good job with your tank, thank you for sharing the photos! Is your betta living with the community, or is it on its own?

#8 ·
Your flame gourami is really pretty :D 8) nice fish!!!!! Your getting better with your photos too. What type of camera are you using?

#9 ·
That flame gourami looks like Colisa sota(formerly Colisa chuna).:)

#14 ·
nice tank however your frog seems rather skinny. you have to take special care to make sure they are eating cuz the other fishies get the food before him. drop some pellets in his hangout at night. this will give him some advantage over the daytime fish.

#23 ·
joeshmoe said:
i need some help my gold gourami is bulleing my two rams .:cry: some one help me
You have to get rid either of the two.:shake: The lady is half right. Bolivians will bully other fish but it is most likely to happen when they are kept singly. Whether or not this happens, mine is different. She managed to kill my male rummy-nose tetra.:sarcastic:

#24 ·
Blue said:
joeshmoe said:
i need some help my gold gourami is bulleing my two rams .:cry: some one help me
You have to get rid either of the two.:shake: The lady is half right. Bolivians will bully other fish but it is most likely to happen when they are kept singly. Whether or not this happens, mine is different. She managed to kill my male rummy-nose tetra.:sarcastic:
yay!! they allget along no fights ne more my gold g just ignores them. well right now try to get them to eat and fatten up.

#26 ·
UPDATE:fish>1 g gourami 3 mixed platys (will be moved soon), 5 x-ray tetra(my new fish), 3 black neons (they like to hang out wit the x-rays) ,4 albino corys, 2 peppered corys ,1 red tailed shark ( :roll: ) ,1 albino rainbow shark (this guy well be moved soon), 1dwarf flame gourami, 1 gibby plec (named gibbs) 8) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UPDATE: new lfs i started going to another lfs near me instead of the crappy petsmart,its great place bolth salt and fresh ,not as much fish as petsmart but way better care. :p so if ne one is in NJ and is close to dover then check out the Dover petshop srry for the long update

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.