Dwarf Gourami found dead at bottom of tank :(
1. 10 gal
2. Water parameters
a. Ammonia 0
b. Nitrite 0
c. Nitrate 0
d. pH 7.04,
KH? and GH?
e. Freshwater Master Kit Test and a hannah digital pH pen
3. 78 degrees F
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? FW
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? 2 weeks
6. What fish do you have? Dwarf Gourami
How many are in your tank? 1
How big are they? 1 1/2"
How long have you had them? 6 months
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? yes, he had been in the tank being treated for ick & to keep him from the stress the other fish were putting him through ( hence why he picked up ick in the first place and the other didnt)
8. a. Any live plants? no Fake plants? no
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? I put up the tank in a hurry and did add a mixture of gravel and crushed coral that i had ready to go.
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? no Any hollow decors? no
9. a. Filtration? 30 gallon aquaclear hang on back filter (minus the activated carbon because of the medication)
b. Heater? yes
10. a. Lighting schedule? none
What lights are used? 1 24" flourescent
b. Any sunlight exposure? no
How long? n/a
11. a. Water change schedule? 1 50% water change every 4 days
b. Volume of water changed? 5 gal
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? tap water
d. Water conditioner used? tap water conditioner from API
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? every 4 days
12. Foods? tetrafin tropical flakes/ baby shrimp/ freeze dried blood worms
How often are they fed? 2 times a day, only enough for him to eat for about 3 minutes or so
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms? sitting in bottom of tank not moving much for the last 1-2 days
b. Appearance of poop? didnt see any
c. Appearance of gills? fine, maybe some small black or grey dots
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? Ick attack by kordon
b. What meds were used? yes, 1 teaspoon every day for the last 2 weeks
its hard to see in the pic but he has a sore or grey spot on each side behind his fins on the sides
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:38 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.