Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Beginner Saltwater Aquariums (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-saltwater-aquariums/)
-   -   clown fish species (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-saltwater-aquariums/clown-fish-species-92948/)

Talon 02-09-2012 05:00 PM

clown fish species
 
hey im setting up a new salt water tank (40g) and im gonna have long tenticle anemones and clown fish in it. want i need to know can different types of clown fish cohabitat or will certain species attack other ones. i already have ocellaris clown fish

thanks for the help!

Reefing Madness 02-09-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talon (Post 978144)
hey im setting up a new salt water tank (40g) and im gonna have long tenticle anemones and clown fish in it. want i need to know can different types of clown fish cohabitat or will certain species attack other ones. i already have ocellaris clown fish

thanks for the help!

The OCC and the like are peaceful. the Skunk, Clarki, Tomato, will kill each other.
So, like the OCC, a Black and White Occ, a True Purc.

Talon 02-11-2012 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reefing Madness (Post 978331)
The OCC and the like are peaceful. the Skunk, Clarki, Tomato, will kill each other.
So, like the OCC, a Black and White Occ, a True Purc.

just ocellaris and perculas then? dangit. what about those picasso clowns will they be fine together?

Reefing Madness 02-11-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talon (Post 979535)
just ocellaris and perculas then? dangit. what about those picasso clowns will they be fine together?

My bad, yes. I didn't identify all of them. But yes those will be fine also. Was just trying to give you an idea of the ones that would work.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2