Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Well it's about time... (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/well-its-about-time-92831/)

jennybugs 02-08-2012 08:01 AM

Well it's about time...

...I got off my backside and actually said hello! :shock:
I've been a member of the forum for some time (2010) and actually never said a word before this, so you can blame willow....it's her fault she reminded me of this forum being alive :-D

So, I am me...Jenny, from London, and I run just 7 tanks at the mo. Why so few, I hear you ask? Well I am suffering from progressive ostearthritis in my hands and wrists which makes the 12 tanks I used to run until recently, somewhat impractical, not to mention painful on water change days - which as you can imagine, is most days :lol:
I like rainbow bright hair, puffers, fancy goldies, reef tanks and am able to ignore permanently pruned fingers and the salt creep round my nostrils most of the time and I also find time for other hobbies like my two mad cats, my classic VW Beetle, Juicey (Beetlejuice), anything arty and crafty and working as a poor downtrodden NHS employee in Cancer Treatment.
I have a very tolerant other half, but it works two ways as I am tolerant of his car parts and tools all over the house (usually in front of my fishtanks) and his constant need to sit on his PS3 shouting at strangers from all over the world every night :roll: :lol:

SO, I'll do a tank thread when I find the right place...brace yourself...there have been/are loads of them (photography is another passion of mine albeit not in a professional sense) :)

willow 02-08-2012 01:29 PM

well well mrs,about time. :thumbsup::wave:
quit your jibber jabber and get showing some pictures.

hay everyone Jenny has some beautiful tanks and if we nag her enough perhaps
she'll share.
;-)

Romad 02-09-2012 04:42 AM

Hi there Jenny :wave:

That was a pretty great intro. ha ha ha.

dramaqueen 02-09-2012 09:59 PM

Hello, Jenny. Nice to meet you. :)

SeaHorse 02-09-2012 10:06 PM

Cough up some pics Jenny!! We're waiting!!

Nice to meet you by the way!

jennybugs 02-10-2012 07:59 AM

I'll pop some pics up over the weekend peeps! Thanks for the welcomes :D
Posted via Mobile Device

jennybugs 02-11-2012 02:52 AM

I am putting pics in my personal album for those interested :-D

HERE

I hope you enjoy them :-)

jennybugs 02-12-2012 04:44 AM

I have also put a few pics in my aquariums section under my username on the left. I like that feature! :)

willow 02-18-2012 02:54 PM

tanks looking blooming awesome mate. :-D

fish joey 02-18-2012 07:05 PM

Welcome to TFK .....AWESOME tanks!!!:-D to think you have been hiding......