Tropical Fish Keeping banner

newbie Canadian fishee

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  kelben 
#1 ·
Hello all. I am so happy to have found this great site! I am back into the fish hobby after a many year gap, and I can't believe how many things have changed. The hobby has become much more technical and precise ( a good thing, if not a little confusing at times ). Many more options for equipment, tanks, etc. I love it! I hope to talk to you soon.

Kathy

#2 ·
Welcome Fellow Ontarian. :wave:

We're glad you found us!! Lots of people in here from all over the world. It's an amazing place in here.

#6 ·
thank you Willow for the welcome. I just got back from my LFS .... I bought plants, gouramis and chinese algea eater.... I am now about broke but happy.

#8 ·
Hi, and welcome to Tropical Fish Keeping forum Kathy.:-D

Byron.

#13 ·
Thanks Ladayen, the Chinese Algae Eater has been removed from the tank. I will blame myself for buying him and not doing my research on him first, but I will be talking with the young man at my (usually fantastic) fish store for suggesting him as a good "cleaning lady".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.