Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/forum.php)
- Tropical Fish Diseases (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/tropical-fish-diseases/)
- - My piranhas tail is bent!!!!! (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/tropical-fish-diseases/my-piranhas-tail-bent-91511/)
My piranhas tail is bent!!!!!
Im freaking out dude, oh my god, my black piranha jigsaws tail is bent, did he break it? will it mend, i never had a fish with a broken tail before. im hyperventilating. oh my god, plz answer ASAp, it mustve happend when i was doing a water change and he bolted against the tank, is my fish gonne die, then id be guy without a fish :cry:
1. Size of tank? 30g
2. Water parameters
a. Ammonia? perfect
b. Nitrite? perfect
c. Nitrate? a little over but manged by my plants
d. pH, KH and GH? PERFECT
e. Test kit? yep
3. Temperature? 80
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? FW
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? 1yr
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them? black piranha, 1, 3 inches, 2 months
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? huh? i bought him from my lfs, floated him for 30min and then let him free....hes not a zombie...at least i dont think?
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? water sprites, and some fake plants
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? gravel
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors? just a skull and the plants
9. a. Filtration? whisper ex70
b. Heater? dunno, it wuz a handmedown, yeehaw!!
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? nice lights, ne schedule
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? none
11. a. Water change schedule? twice a week.
b. Volume of water changed? 25%
c. Well water, tap water, RO water?
d. Water conditioner used?
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed?
How often are they fed?
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms?
b. Appearance of poop?
c. Appearance of gills?
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis?
b. What meds were used
THIS IS A PHYSICAL ISSUE DUDE, I'M THE F'N MASTER OF THE CYCLE AND WATER PARAMETERS NOW IS MY FISH GONNA DIE OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.