Tropical Fish Keeping banner

55G Tank/Fish Pics (31 i think)

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  jeaninel 
#1 ·
Well, Here They Are (all text pertains to the image above it)javascript:emoticon(':D')
Very Happy

They were all shrunken to keep file size smaller

Center of the tank

Right Side

Left Side

IF you have seen Zoolander, this is "Blue Steel"

My botia loach playing in his castle

The whole tank lights off (flash)

The whole tank lights on (no flash)

See less See more
#4 ·
Gorgeous Botia kubotai.8) How many do you have in there? I might suggest keeping 3 as the minimum if you haven't.

#5 ·
Thanks Lupin. I have taken that advice earlier from you I believe! I have three :wink: . I can't tell any of them apart though. Their collective name is "Ohhh that's a cool one"

And funny observation serpae. My loaches have been so accustomed to the other upper level fish that they are beginning to swim to the top during feeding time to snag food as well :p

#6 ·
Hyperlite said:
Thanks Lupin. I have taken that advice earlier from you I believe! I have three :wink: . I can't tell any of them apart though. Their collective name is "Ohhh that's a cool one"
Mmmm..Might be worth distinguishing the patterns.:!:
And funny observation serpae. My loaches have been so accustomed to the other upper level fish that they are beginning to swim to the top during feeding time to snag food as well :p
They will adapt to doing that habit. I handfeed mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.