I have a Christmas Countdown for you.:devil: :wink2: I'll make this an annual tradition.:angel:
Merry Christmas, Gang!!!
http://www.smilies.our-local.co.uk/i.../banbutton.gifhttp://re3.mm-a6.yimg.com/image/2147484630.jpg and http://re3.mm-a5.yimg.com/image/1454900648.jpg:tongue: :wink2:
1. Be kind to Santa and his elves.:wave:
2. Do your Christmas shopping as early as possible. Avoid the Christmas Rush as you have to deal with the mad throngs and long lines.:blueshake:
3. Do not display any Grinch or Ebenezer Scrooge behavior.http://www.smilies.our-local.co.uk/index_files/old.gif
4. Wrap the presents on your own, not with the help of other people.
5. Sing Christmas carols.http://www.smilies.our-local.co.uk/i.../musicband.gif
6. Drink and be merry.http://www.smilies.our-local.co.uk/i...givemebeer.gif
7. Throw snowballs with your friends and have fun.
8. Build a snowman.http://www.smilies.our-local.co.uk/i.../snowmholi.gif
9. Listen to Christmas songs on your stereo.http://www.smilies.our-local.co.uk/i...es/musicgr.gif
10. Watch Christmas movies. Home Alone 1 and 2 are examples of old-time Christmas movie faves.:mrgreen:
11. Have a roasted turkey for Christmas feast or Noche Buena.http://www.smilies.our-local.co.uk/i...eatchicken.gif
12. Do not sleep until 3AM on Christmas Eve.http://www.smilies.our-local.co.uk/i...epinginbed.gif
13. Be grateful to the giver after you receive your presents.http://www.smilies.our-local.co.uk/i...es/thanks2.gif
14. Be happy and share your experiences with others.http://www.smilies.our-local.co.uk/i...s/happy046.gif
15. Everybody should meet here on December 24, 2006 at midnight.:wink2: Count on it, gang.:tongue:
Oh, I must be chiming my bells.http://www.smilies.our-local.co.uk/i...les/angel3.gif
Post here everything about Christmas.:mrgreen: :blueyay:
Oh, by the way, has anyone heard of the news about the Secret Santa in America?:) He's Larry Stewart. Sadly, he is suffering from cancer of the esophagus which eventually spread to his liver.:blueworry: But I like what he did. He made lots of people happy by his generosity.:D
I'm looking forward to hearing more Christmas songs this December and watch the new movie "Santa Claus 3: Santa Claus vs. Jack Frost".:)
Advanced Happy Yuletides, guys!!!
P.S. It's now 27 days before Christmas. Wish you all well.:)
22 days before Christmas in my timezone.:thumbsup: :wink2:
Anyone can also post recipes of baking pastries for Christmas and even hints and tips for Christmas?:thumbsup:
OOOO i got the easiest peanutbutter cookie recipe. You can make as much as you like just keep all ingrediance even example.. 2 cups of each and 2 eggs.
1cup peanut butter
1 bag of your favorite chocolate such as hershey kisses.
rounded spoon full on baking sheet cook at 350 for 8-10mins.
once out of over place kisses in middle of cookie and press in. let the kisses melt a little once melted place in freezer till chocolate is hard.
I know sounds weird putting them into the freezer, but let me tell you your kids will love them.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS :D
my mom used to make cookies for everyone at chriastmas time......let me tell you i miss all the cookies and how good they tasted.
Thanks for sharing the recipe, Lauri.:thumbsup:
How touching, Melissa.:cry: :mrgreen: The cookies do taste especially in Christmas.:thumbsup:
i have a recipe for Habanero COokies..if anyone likes the spice!
Wait a tic....Be here December 24th at midnight in which time zone...if we all get on at midnight nobody will be there to talk to! :lol:
What I'm saying is what time to be on :lol:
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.