Tropical Fish Keeping banner

Powerful Left Handed HOB

1K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  Calmwaters 
#1 ·
So i've got a AquaClear 110 on my tank and would like to add another filter to the other side....but i'm having trouble finding anything equivalent to the AquaClear 110 who's intake line is on its left hand side...right now i have a topfin 30 that has it, but the topfin(or whisper equivalent) doesn't go big enough...

Do you guys know of any powerful Lefthanded HOB filters?

#4 ·
#5 · (Edited)
Opps. LOL thought you wanted the intak on the left side like when I am looking at it. I have plants infront of my filters so I don't see them. ; ) I will keep looking for you. LOL What size filter do you want? I got up and looked and on my goldies tank I have a aguatech 20-40 that the intake is on the left side. Like this is this what you mean?
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Aqua-Tech-20-40-Gallons-Power-Filter-1-ct/10313137

#6 ·
Opps. LOL thought you wanted the intak on the left side like when I am looking at it. I have plants infront of my filters so I don't see them. ; ) I will keep looking for you. LOL What size filter do you want? I got up and looked and on my goldies tank I have a aguatech 20-40 that the intake is on the left side. Like this is this what you mean?
Walmart.com: AquaTech Filter 20-40: Fish
I've been looking at the Dr. Fosters & Smith site and it looks like they have a "generic?" filter with the arm on the right side, its listed up to 75 gallons or 350GPH...
Power Filter: Bio System Power Filter & Surface Skimmer from Drs. Foster & Smith

But i can't find any review on it...I was hoping for something very close to the 500GPH at the AquaClear 110 puts out, 350GPH's the best i can find

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.