Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   gupgram back... (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/gupgram-back-83831/)

gupgram 10-17-2011 11:46 AM

gupgram back...

Hi all, sorry it has been ever so long since I have been on. Lost both computers at about the same time~! Finally got a new laptop! Then my Mom had a spontaneous fx of rt. femur, in re-habth lives with us since July ( my hubby and I). With all my health challenges it has been hard. The she had bone graft surgery last week, I ruptured a disc and got shingles. Pheww! So glad to be back!

Since I have been away, I have a new aquarium well it has been up now 3 months, 10 gal. along with my 20 gal L. Both are well planted and all say they are so beautiful. (Byron thanks again!).

This forum is the best! :-D

gupgram

SeaHorse 10-18-2011 09:22 AM

Welcome back Gupgram!! You have had a hard time!! My heart goes out to you!! Sending big hugs. I have had a herniated disc and I've seen my Mom go thru Shingles so cant imagine the two together, or one after the other. OMG. :shock:

( all those "smilies" to choose from and none that hug).

Congrats on the new tank too!

Boredomb 10-18-2011 09:46 AM

Welcome back gupgram! Sounds lime you have been going through some rough times. Hope things are better now or will be soon.

aunt kymmie 10-18-2011 10:10 AM

Welcome back. What a nightmare you've had to deal with while gone! Glad to hear that things are getting back on track. :-)

gupgram 10-18-2011 11:04 AM

Thank you everyone!

Bless your hearts for the warm welcome back. It has been rather rugged. I have what is called total body CRPS old name RSD. (Info at RSDHOPE.org) and that is why I am on disablitly (don't like it a bit) miss being a midwife. But I keep my hand in nursing as best I can. Just gave my daughter her B12 injection and guy from our chruch comes weekly for injections. Why just before I ruptured my disc got an emergency call for a Mommy cat in trouble with delivery. Breech kitten, my freind came home from work and found her struggling weakly. Got the dead baby out, Mommy kitty went into shock but all was fine when I left. The cat... Sweetpea, she is a doll, is 11 years old. Got out and found a boyfreind! Only had the one kitten.
Funny we midwife's help deliver most anything form human babies, have delivered piglets, calfs, puppies kittens and goats! Good thing guppies and molllies do their own thing! LOL!!

Smiles and hugs...good stuff! ;-)

Gupgram

willow 10-18-2011 03:00 PM

hello and a very warm welcome back. :-D

Byron 10-18-2011 06:31 PM

Welcome back, glad to see you return. Hope things continue to improve on the health front. Best wishes to you and your mom.

Byron.

gupgram 10-18-2011 08:14 PM

Hi Byron, yea a lot of challenges! I am glad to be back! We did go to NH but the day after hurric. Irene hit. We only lost power for an hour...well lookie there! I'm a poet and didn't know it! LOL!! Anyway, we got to see most of our relatives but because so many roads and bridges out some we could not and not able to go up the notches and all to see our beloved mountains. But we were safe had good trip up and back. I need to try and find a thread I asked about my Molly. Take care! Gupgram