Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   My week (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/my-week-83293/)

k19smith 10-10-2011 11:44 PM

My week

In the past 5 days, I have been shocked by my aquarium lighting, had a heater malfunction in one of my 55g, my fish in my 125 are trying to kill each other again, I think I killed an entire tank of rainbow fish fry yesterday they are hanging on but I have little hope for them.

Sat am I woke up and rushed my dog to the vet he had a stroke. I'm on day 3 of 2-3 hrs of sleep I'm planning to just stay up all night tonight as my dog really can't be left alone yet. He's 8 yrs old and a rotti he's really sick tonight which is of coarse my fault as he has been keeping his food down so I let him eat now he's terribly ill. He can't walk yet on his own and he weighs about 110 pounds so I have to help him to the bathroom every 3 hrs, or as of tonight more.

Maybe I'll take a short nap, probably not. It has not been a good few days.

SaltwaterTaylor14 10-11-2011 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k19smith (Post 857662)
In the past 5 days, I have been shocked by my aquarium lighting, had a heater malfunction in one of my 55g, my fish in my 125 are trying to kill each other again, I think I killed an entire tank of rainbow fish fry yesterday they are hanging on but I have little hope for them.

Sat am I woke up and rushed my dog to the vet he had a stroke. I'm on day 3 of 2-3 hrs of sleep I'm planning to just stay up all night tonight as my dog really can't be left alone yet. He's 8 yrs old and a rotti he's really sick tonight which is of coarse my fault as he has been keeping his food down so I let him eat now he's terribly ill. He can't walk yet on his own and he weighs about 110 pounds so I have to help him to the bathroom every 3 hrs, or as of tonight more.

Maybe I'll take a short nap, probably not. It has not been a good few days.

I am very sorry to hear about all this. Just never give up hope and don't worry theirs always a light at the end of the tunnel. Everything will turn out ok, just keep your head up.

k19smith 10-11-2011 01:10 AM

Thanks, it's really nice how someone you don't even know can make you fell better.

At this point I'm just trying to stay awake, the dog is settled in watching a movie on the couch after his 50th trip outside tonight. The vet seems to think he will be fine sooner or later. He's my baby I've had him since he was 10 weeks old, and he's so big not like I can just carry him where he needs to go.

ScarlettAngel 10-11-2011 01:59 AM

Wow, what a week. Love the way your dogs watching a movie!! Hope he makes a speedy recovery, Hugs sent your way ; )
Posted via Mobile Device

Romad 10-11-2011 04:10 AM

Oh no :( :( That sounds like one hell of a week. Hang in there and I hope your dog recovers quickly.

Sending good pet wishes your way.

SaltwaterTaylor14 10-11-2011 04:04 PM

No problem at all. On behalf of the fish forum, were all here for you.