Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hi from Canada EH (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/hi-canada-eh-81532/)

Santaclaws 09-20-2011 07:13 PM

Hi from Canada EH

5 Attachment(s)
HIi my name is Pat I have 2 dogs 2 rats 5 hermits crabs and MTS . I think I have about 14 but whos counting oh hubby is :roll: My Favs are my Jack Dempseys my Bichirs and my pair of blood parrots I just recieved. Most of my critters are rescue. I admit it I am a push over.:-) I have planted and non planted some are empty have to fix that:-D I include a few pics.Well that enough for now.

Crocer 09-20-2011 07:58 PM

Hi Santaclaws, I am from Canada as well. nice fish! Can I have one for Christmas?

Santaclaws 09-20-2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crocer (Post 833826)
Hi Santaclaws, I am from Canada as well. nice fish! Can I have one for Christmas?

Id love to give you one but I dont think I can part with them:lol:

SeaHorse 09-20-2011 08:58 PM

Wow 3 Canadians on this feed... wait till Byron chimes in! LOL He's in B.C.
Lots of members in here from all over the world!!
Welcome Santaclaws!! What province are you in? I loved the expression on pic 0220 of the Blood Parrot. Never kept them myself but like that pic!

Santaclaws 09-20-2011 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakiebabie (Post 833912)
Wow 3 Canadians on this feed... wait till Byron chimes in! LOL He's in B.C.
Lots of members in here from all over the world!!
Welcome Santaclaws!! What province are you in? I loved the expression on pic 0220 of the Blood Parrot. Never kept them myself but like that pic!

Thank you they really are funny I am in Barrie Ontario.:-)

BarbH 09-20-2011 10:32 PM

Hello and welcome to TFK :-D

SeaHorse 09-21-2011 07:24 AM

Well Welcome to TFK!! Both my sister and daughter live in Barrie. Both are in the Bayfield area. I have to say I love Big Al's... Newmarket location!!! But found the Barrie one to be very expensive compared to the PetSmart that is behind it... I think that is what it is. A large container of Shrimp Pellets was like $6-$7 cheaper by going around the corner!! Anyway thought I would share... We all want to save money so we can buy more tanks right?!!!

KendraMc 09-21-2011 07:35 AM

that top picture is really cool. and welcome.

Santaclaws 09-21-2011 02:55 PM

Thanks everyone what a warm welcome yes petsmart is cheaper but only carrys the stardard fish. its better now they just replaced all their tanks. I find BAS knows their fish better though I love oddballs oh and the store in NewMarket is great since they did it over.:-)

fish joey 09-21-2011 09:13 PM

:-DWelcome you sure have cool critters!!