my angelfishes lips seem to be swolen
my marble angelfishes lips look like theyre swolen, do you think its the food?
Hello if you can provide the following information will be helpful, along with a picture if possible
1. Size of tank?
2. Water parameters
d. pH, KH and GH?
e. Test kit?
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)?
5. How long the aquarium has been set up?
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)?
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants?
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom?
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors?
9. a. Filtration?
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used?
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long?
11. a. Water change schedule?
b. Volume of water changed?
c. Well water, tap water, RO water?
d. Water conditioner used?
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed?
How often are they fed?
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms?
b. Appearance of poop?
c. Appearance of gills?
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis?
b. What meds were used?
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary
Read more: http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/t...#ixzz1Xvnyi8E8
Also how long have you had this angelfish, and has there always been a problem with its lips or is this a new development. A couple of possiblities that I can think of off hand, one being a genetic deformity, or could possibly be lip fibroma. Also if you have other angel fish in with this one have you noticed any fighting between them, lip locking?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2