Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   Forum Functions Help (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/forum-functions-help-803/)

fish 10-10-2006 08:31 PM

i live in southeast wisconsin....how do i update my profile??

Mike 10-10-2006 08:34 PM

Hi fish, if you click profile in the menu bar at the top of the page you can update your information.

fish 10-10-2006 08:36 PM

oh man....talk about a 'blonde' moment....sorry...hahaha

Lupin 10-10-2006 08:39 PM

That's ok, fish.:) We are here to help anyone with problems especially on profiles and other functions.:thumbsup:

Can't wait to see your tank pics..lol..:mrgreen:

fish 10-10-2006 08:45 PM

i will have to get right on that - i love taking pics and now i have somewhere to share them!! :D

Lupin 10-10-2006 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fish
i will have to get right on that - i love taking pics and now i have somewhere to share them!! :D

Sure.:thumbsup: Now I'm getting impatient.:mrgreen:

fish 10-10-2006 09:02 PM

hahaha it might be a while - i am horrible with this computer stuff - pretty pathetic for a college student - :lol: i tried loadign a pic for my profile and it doesnt work - either it goes to a server error page or it simply does nothing - i go to my pictures and select one of my pics and hit enter - i am doing something worng?

Lupin 10-10-2006 09:11 PM

Quote:

hahaha it might be a while - i am horrible with this computer stuff - pretty pathetic for a college student - :lol: i tried loadign a pic for my profile and it doesnt work - either it goes to a server error page or it simply does nothing - i go to my pictures and select one of my pics and hit enter - i am doing something worng?

Click "Upload Pics", then click "Browse" which will allow you to go the folder and click the picture you stored in the selected file. Then click "Send". Your pic will appear on that Uploading Pics box in seconds. Just click "Insert Picture and Upload Another One" if you have any more pics to upload. If you have only one pic to upload, click "Standard".
The html code of your pic will appear in "Post Reply" afterwards.

Take note that it doesn't support bmp or bpeg formats.

fish 10-10-2006 09:38 PM

ok blue - i was in my profile, browsed for my pic, hit enter and it still doesnt work - the page goes white and says done on the bottom, but nothing is done. what am i doing worng? sorry for the confusion :P

Lupin 10-10-2006 09:42 PM

Quote:

ok blue - i was in my profile, browsed for my pic, hit enter and it still doesnt work - the page goes white and says done on the bottom, but nothing is done. what am i doing worng? sorry for the confusion :P

After you click "Open" on the folder box, just click "Submit" at the bottom of the page. Did you do that one?