Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Beginner Freshwater Aquarium (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-freshwater-aquarium/)
-   -   Sweet Aquatics (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-freshwater-aquarium/sweet-aquatics-79928/)

bigfish93 09-03-2011 07:15 PM

Sweet Aquatics

I placed an order from Sweet Aquatics last night and it looks like they haven't accepted my purchase. Has anyone ordered from them before and how long does it usually take before they mail the order?

k19smith 09-03-2011 08:58 PM

I emailed them last week about ordering some plants they said they had just moved to a new location and were trying to get set up.

bigfish93 09-03-2011 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k19smith (Post 811997)
I emailed them last week about ordering some plants they said they had just moved to a new location and were trying to get set up.

I heard they moved to Alabama. I was kind of disappointed because they used to be only a couple of hours away from me :cry:. Hopefully I hear from them soon (I have heard they are not the best at communicating). Have you ordered from them before? Do the plants arrive in good condition?

k19smith 09-03-2011 10:38 PM

I have not but hope to place an order soon, it took them a few days to answer my question. They have the cheapest prices I have seen anywhere.

bigfish93 09-03-2011 10:42 PM

Thats exactly why I ordered from them. I am on a budget and they have the best plants for the best prices. I have also heard that they can be very slow with shipping though. Which I don't really mind, but I would love to have the plants so I can add my fish

BarbH 09-04-2011 01:07 AM

I have ordered from them in the past, and probably be placing another order again sometime soon. The quality of the plants that I recieved were good. The only complaint that I had was the fact that it took almost 3 weeks for my order to arrive. I have heard other people having the same issue with it taking awhile for their orders to come in. I don't remember how long it took for my order to show as being accepted.

Ashcan Bill 09-04-2011 01:56 AM

The last order I placed with them was a few months ago. It took them three weeks to ship my order.

Romad 09-04-2011 08:15 AM

Same here. I couldn't get an actual ship date and it did take a long time for the plants to show up but the quality was good when they arrived.

If you can't wait for that long when ordering, I found a great seller on e-bay for my latest bunch of plants. Check out mikeswetpets - they're on Aquabid too.

patadams66 09-04-2011 09:22 AM

Great Plants, but must be ran at a retirement home for the time it takes, my order took around 3 weeks. and once they actually processed it, it got here the next day....something odd about that.

AbbeysDad 09-04-2011 09:29 AM

I don't know anything about the company, but it is a holiday weekend.