Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   CPU GAMES (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/cpu-games-7849/)

bf2king 08-26-2007 01:32 PM

CPU GAMES

If u play cpu games here is the place to tell which ones.

As for me i play:
Star Wars Empire at War
Battlefeild 2
Starwars Battlefront
Battlefeild 2142

If u have Xfire mine is Striker484

tangy 08-26-2007 03:26 PM

I like strategy games and sim games . The challenges are fun.
The Sims 2
Zoo Tycoon 2
Black and White 2 (who doesn't like to play God?)
Civilization(All of them 8) )

bf2king 08-26-2007 04:28 PM

i used to play the zoo tycoons
but i dont anymore.

mine are both RTS and RTP.

iamntbatman 06-16-2008 07:02 PM

If you like real-time strategy, check out Sins of a Solar Empire. My roomates and I were hooked on it for a while. It's sort of a blend of the 4X games and an RTS, so it plays a lot slower than most RTS's. The games can last an incredibly long time. Fun game, though.

Gump 06-17-2008 01:50 PM

Mainly I play eve-online, but have recently beaten crysis and hitman blood money.

Amphitrite 06-17-2008 02:17 PM

I have mainly older games on the pc and at the moment I'm playing Quake. Other favourites include Halo and Unreal.

iamntbatman 06-17-2008 03:13 PM

Ughhhh I thought Eve Online was the most boring game I've ever played. Basically a space mining simulator. The progress bars...ugh. And the in-game browser? It's almost like the developers knew how boring the game was so let you browse the internet while you wait on in-game things to happen.

In case you couldn't tell, I had really high expectations for this game. I was a big fan of Freelancer back in the day, so I was hoping for a more complete space combat MMO and thought Eve could do that for me. Oh well..there's always Jumpgate...

Meatpuppet 06-17-2008 05:15 PM

i love my first person shooter (enjoy halo, Half-life series :D, and Starwars repulic commando)
also the war/stradagy games (Age of Empires, Stronghold 2- you must play this)

tangy 06-17-2008 05:41 PM

I have had the mmorpg Guild Wars in my arsenal for quite a bit and I recently found the expansion for it at halve price so I bought on impulse :lol: Im getting back into it, its a good game. Any of you have accounts on that one?

iamntbatman 06-19-2008 12:42 AM

If this is going to turn into an MMO thread, let's all just be honest with each other.

I played Guild Wars for a little while. It wasn't too interesting to me. For a game so centered on PvP, the PvP itself was so...slow. I played World of Warcraft for about a year and a half a few years ago, and I thought it was a far superior game. Better PvE for sure, and after they added Battlegrounds, it had a better PvP offering than Guild Wars.

By the way, do NOT play World of Warcraft if you value your social life, grades, etc etc. I went to college for two years at a community college then took a year off to work and save up money before transferring to a four-year school. I was single at the time and my friends had all moved away, so I felt I could justify the huge time investment. I quit when I moved into the four-year school because it would have been socially, academically and romantically crippling to play at school. I'm really glad I made that choice.