Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   "Tanked" on Animal Planet Aug 19 (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/tanked-animal-planet-aug-19-a-76285/)

LasColinasCichlids 07-27-2011 09:15 PM

"Tanked" on Animal Planet Aug 19

Anyone seen the previews for this new series on Animal Planet called "Tanked" coming August 19, 2011 about a family who builds amazing and bizarre aquariums?

I cant wait for the series to start... for sure going to be a series recording for my DVR.

Just wanted to share my joy for an aquarium show coming to television with my fellow aquarium lovers!!

GwenInNM 07-27-2011 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LasColinasCichlids (Post 753972)
Anyone seen the previews for this new series on Animal Planet called "Tanked" coming August 19, 2011 about a family who builds amazing and bizarre aquariums?

I cant wait for the series to start... for sure going to be a series recording for my DVR.

Just wanted to share my joy for an aquarium show coming to television with my fellow aquarium lovers!!

I love Animal Planet, but haven't heard of that program. I'll watch for it. I've been watching HGTV more lately, and that may be the reason.

Gwen

LasColinasCichlids 07-27-2011 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GwenInNM (Post 753980)

I love Animal Planet, but haven't heard of that program. I'll watch for it. I've been watching HGTV more lately, and that may be the reason.

Gwen

Yeah, Animal Planet and Nat Geo Wild, are my go to channels for late night watching after I watch all my DVR recordings of my prime time shows...which are fewer during the summer (Royal Pains, Rizzoli & Isles, Suits, HGTV Design Star, and others), MANY more during Fall with most CBS dramas (I love all Law & Order's, CSI's, NCIS -both-, and many more). Right now I am in Big Brother addict mode! lol

But yeah, I have been watching Swamp Wars and Operation Wild (both in regards to FL wildlife, and I grew up in FL so its neat to see animals I use to see daily as a kid and teen)... and this week they showed a short commercial for Tanked, then last night they did a longer one with a look in how the family is, they are like your typical crazy reality tv family, and they showed some of the fish they carry, sharks, and some of the tanks they built including turning an old car into an aquarium! I think they deal mostly with saltwater, but its still cool.

dramaqueen 07-27-2011 09:39 PM

I watch Animal Planet but I've never heard of "Tanked: I'll have to be sure to watch for it.

LasColinasCichlids 07-27-2011 10:05 PM

Tanked : Animal Planet

SeaHorse 07-28-2011 12:01 AM

Can't wait to watch that one. Family seems a little.... hmmmm..... never mind I'm staying polite tonight!

LasColinasCichlids 07-28-2011 01:16 AM

Lol

Cassandra90 07-28-2011 01:40 AM

I am excited for this show!

Romad 07-28-2011 04:10 AM

Oooooh.... thanks for sharing. I'll def. be adding it to my Tivo :)

kitten_penang 07-28-2011 08:50 AM

hope i cant get it here :-D thanks for the info