Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Freshwater Journals (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-journals/)
-   -   Full tank view...fish out inspecting new spots (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-journals/full-tank-view-fish-out-inspecting-75766/)

Bluebirdnanny 07-22-2011 10:44 AM

Full tank view...fish out inspecting new spots

Ok here is the full tank front view of settled on rearranged and added rocks etc. If you look close all the fish are out inspecting the new nooks and crannies! Even the little growing Pleco (only fish left from when was community tank) and the peacock. Will be adding the live plants back in at a later date.

Tank is too close to wall and too heavy for me to move out (in case anyone is going to comment on the filter hanging on the front). Previously it had an in tank filter hence closer to wall placement. Also has another small tank on bottom of stand.

Bluebirdnanny 07-22-2011 10:50 AM

ooopps Here it is!!

1 Attachment(s)
Forgot to upload photo!! Here it is:

Bluebirdnanny 07-22-2011 10:53 AM

Tank mates:
2 jewels
1 Peacock
1 Pleco

Byron 07-27-2011 05:37 PM

I always have a chuckle when the fish will patiently wait for me to stop crashing around and then inspect all the changes. Very nice.

Calmwaters 07-27-2011 09:05 PM

Very nice. I have not forgot about the plants I promised you I lost my job due to my back injury and moneys tight while the lawyers fight it out.

Bluebirdnanny 07-28-2011 08:35 AM

Well I ended up doing it to them again!!! This time because I removed the harassed Peacock to another tank for hold out. The Jewels (though I thought both female) are laying eggs again. In fact they started when I was catching the Peacock!!!! Had the other end torn up and the one layed eggs while the other guarded and chased the peacock back towards where I had net blocking the only left cave!!!

Was like they were helping me evict him/her! I did quick quick gravel delitter and replaced rocks to let things settle. They continued to lay eggs and fanned them all night. Still fanning today!! Crossing fingers.

kitten_penang 07-28-2011 08:36 AM

if im not mistaken your back injury was a very long time ago. is it ok now?

Calmwaters 07-28-2011 04:45 PM

Congrats on the eggs!

And Kitten no my back is not better and both the dr I have seen have said this is as good as its going to get. I hurt everyday and some days are alot worse than others.
Hi Kitten it was last September and it is not going to get better. Surgery would probably make it worse, and I have tried physical therapy, epidural blocks, and a chiropractor and nothing helped. I have had 2 second opinions and they both said this is as good as its going to get. I hurt everyday but somedays its alot worse than others. I can not do alot of things I use to like ride my motorcycle, drive a standard shift car, go hikeing or bowling or dancing or horseback riding. I have also had to down size and get rid of a few tanks just because I could not keep up with the water changes. : (

kitten_penang 07-31-2011 06:26 AM

so sorry to hear that hun...i can pray for you to get better but i'll pray harder that your case is short and you win :-D

Calmwaters 07-31-2011 04:55 PM

Thanks Kitten.