Tropical Fish Keeping banner

Platinum Pink Ribbon Guppies

4K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  k19smith 
#1 ·
Another guppy strains from my fish room.

#2 ·
I love your fish!! Why is there no gravel?

#4 ·
Ahh ok

#7 ·
I used to check my water parameters for ammonia spike and irregularity in my water. But now I only check my parameters if I see something wrong. My parameters are almost normal I have a weekly WC. I do a lot of culling on my guppies on my guppies that I don't like. I don't cycle my tanks I just have 2x55 gallon aged barrel treated with Seachem Prime for WC and they thrive. I can setup a tank with 3 day old aged water and never had issues. Been doing it for a while now I have 40 tanks running.

#13 ·
I am really glad you don't kill them that would just be wrong because even if they are not perfect they are still pretty.

#14 ·
you could always try posting them in the classifieds forum, someone on here might be interested in buying some from you, especially if you are willing to ship them.

#16 ·
I wasn't finished yet lol must have hit reply. Do you only breed guppies? I just ordered my first moscows online this week they should be here sometime next week. Right now I have blue diamonds, blue neons, and some other randomness I'm working on. Plus for who knows what reason I just rescued a male from walmart. I know I shouldn't have but it's to late now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.