ok so i test my tank every other day and also do a 25% water change and still cant get my nitrites down. there still at 2.0 for a week. while my ammonia is at zero and my nitrates at 5.0. these numbers stay about the same with not much change. any help other then using a chemical to get the nitrites down.
Something is really wrong here but please do not use chemicals.
1) Are you cycling with fish or doing a "fishless cycle"?
2) Have you checked your tap water for nitrites?
3) Have you checked your tap water after adding a dechlorinate for nitrites.
4) What type of and how much of biological filtration media do you have?
1. im doing a cycle with fish
2. no i havent but i will
3. no but i will now and give results
4. i have 2 penguin bio-wheel 350 and a whisper 100 bubbler
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 PM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.