Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hi Fellow Fish lovers! (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/hi-fellow-fish-lovers-73515/)

Caligirl330 06-25-2011 01:08 PM

Hi Fellow Fish lovers!

Hi There I am a Newbie to this forum but defiantly NOT a newbie in the Hobby ;-)

Here is a video of my collection, My Puffer sings to the music lol and my Blenny Blows O rings at the end. Enjoy!

Click link below:

I look forward to posting with you all!

fish joey 06-25-2011 02:00 PM

WOW, WOW, WOW Beautiful....I love all their names perfect!!! Welcome to TFK!!:-D

Caligirl330 06-25-2011 02:42 PM

Thank You! :-D

Vnessa123456 06-25-2011 03:38 PM

That is so impressive, especially to a newbie like me :)

How long have you been at this hobby? I especially liked your starfish!

Boredomb 06-25-2011 04:19 PM

Those tanks look awesome! One day I hope to have a reef tank. LoL that won't be untill much later down the road but I sure do love them!

Caligirl330 06-25-2011 04:40 PM

Thanks again for the warm welcome! I have had my Reef tank for about 8 years and just started the Fish only with live rock in March 2011.

What about you guys?

Boredomb 06-25-2011 04:50 PM

I only have freshwater tanks. One that is only dwarf puffers and the other has some Colombian tetra, long finned German blue rams, and Oto catfish. They have only been running for a couple of months now.

Caligirl330 06-25-2011 05:00 PM

Those Puffers are sooo cute. At my LFS they had a fresh water puffer (I believe the same species you have) that was adapted to saltwater! A customer put him in his SW tank by accident ,don't ask me why he bought it without making sure it was saltwater, but it survived lol and was sold as a saltwater puffer and is still surviving in someones tank :lol:

Also the aquascaping in your Tetra is beautiful, good job. It took me literally 7 years to get my live rock where I wanted it :roll:

Boredomb 06-25-2011 05:36 PM

The puffer was probably a different species then from what I got. There are some saltwater puffers that will do okay in freshwater or slightly brackish water as juveniles but as adults must be in saltwater. The species I have is freshwater only. I wouldn't think they would last to long in saltwater. I just looked at my pics I have from my tanks. LoL I need to update those as they are old and I have changed somethings around plus the plants are grown in and have filled out the tank much better. I am constantly changing things in them. One day I might be happy with the way they look. LoL I am fixin to add some rocks and driftwood to my 55 and 29 gallon tanks. Will probably do that tomorrow. Whn I get done I might change the profile pics if I remember about them.

Beaches 06-25-2011 08:59 PM

Hi Caligirl330

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Your video :omg: I'm speechless....:notworthy: