Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Freshwater and Tropical Fish (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-tropical-fish/)
-   -   spoiled myself (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-tropical-fish/spoiled-myself-73367/)

mattfishgeek 06-23-2011 03:49 PM

spoiled myself
 
hey guys wen a bit mad wit my order this week and bought a sunshine plec, royal plec, otos, mosquito rasboras, blue nano shrimp, celestials, bubble eyes, para plec and peckolita vitattus. They are amazing the sunshine plec is beatifull

mattfishgeek 06-23-2011 03:51 PM

and i forgot chocolate gouramis and gold apisto

Inga 06-23-2011 04:56 PM

Your order this week? Wow! You do spoil yourself How many tanks are they going into? Can't wait to see pictures.

Romad 06-23-2011 09:20 PM

Whoa.... that's a lot of fish for one week. I'll bet your wallet is feeling a little lighter now.

Looking forward to pics. of all of them and congrats. on your new fish.

mattfishgeek 06-24-2011 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inga (Post 710043)
Your order this week? Wow! You do spoil yourself How many tanks are they going into? Can't wait to see pictures.


i got 18 tanks all together. Will try and get some pics up this weekend

mattfishgeek 06-24-2011 06:29 AM

yeah wallet is alot lighter but they are worth it

bigehugedome 06-30-2011 09:02 PM

18 tanks!!!!!! Wow. That's crazy!!! But I could see my self with 18 one day. I wanna get a 10-20gal now but the only place I can put it is the kitchen counter. Donno if it's worth it, although maybe I'll start cooking if I have a tank there.
Posted via Mobile Device

mattfishgeek 07-01-2011 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigehugedome (Post 718522)
18 tanks!!!!!! Wow. That's crazy!!! But I could see my self with 18 one day. I wanna get a 10-20gal now but the only place I can put it is the kitchen counter. Donno if it's worth it, although maybe I'll start cooking if I have a tank there.
Posted via Mobile Device


lol. Yh i got one in my kitchen aswell, makes cooking less boring. I got a few spare rooms so turned one of them into a fish room, my partnet was geting annoyed with all the tanks every where so thought be best to put them all in one room. Thats where i spend most of my time now

Inga 07-01-2011 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattfishgeek (Post 718872)
lol. Yh i got one in my kitchen aswell, makes cooking less boring. I got a few spare rooms so turned one of them into a fish room, my partnet was geting annoyed with all the tanks every where so thought be best to put them all in one room. Thats where i spend most of my time now


Though it might make it more difficult to cook fish. Psychological damage to the fish too. ha ha

If my house were larger, I would likely have more tanks though when I think about it, I spend most time in my office anyway and there is no reason to have them in rooms I do not frequent. Maybe I too should plan a larger office with several more tanks? ha ha Food for thought. I was thinking of adding a 125- 150 gallon. Trying to get a mental image of where it might fit in this room.

Looking forward to those photos. ;-)

mattfishgeek 07-01-2011 03:49 AM

will get my pics up asap, coz i bought 8 discus aswell yesterday and they are beautifull


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2