not sure multihalfmoon female
1. Size of tank?
2. Water parameters
d. pH, KH and GH? 76
e. Test kit? api master
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? fw
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? 3 month
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?just adopted a sority betta fm hm ct st
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? no they are the first
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? lp 6
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom?river rock
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors? 3 caves
9. a. Filtration? hob baffled
b. Heater? yes adustable 100 watts
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? floresent
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? not much
11. a. Water change schedule? clean everother water change in between
b. Volume of water changed?
c. Well water, tap water, RO water?30 pc
d. Water conditioner used? aquasafe
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed?with water change
12. Foods? bs hikari pellets frozen blood worms
How often are they fed? twice a day with switch up frozen food treat
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms? looks like popeye
b. Appearance of poop?normal
c. Appearance of gills?normal no sighn of sickness
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? treated on sight of infection
b. What meds were used? jungle fungus
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary. later tonight after worh day 5 of treatment it went down a little bit but she seems fine like shes not sick should i stop treating her could that be a injury as a result of injury sorrity tank or stress from shipping it developed to days after arrival
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 PM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.