pagnasius shark help
Today our Pagnasius has formed something white over his eyes, he has been fine for a couple months. one of the gourami in our tank appears to be getting this also. What is this and what can I do to treat it. We have a 110 gallon tank with some larger fish, we are planning to let the Pagnasius grow before we introduce him to the larger tank. Thanks for all of your help!
1. Size of tank? 55 Gallons
2. Water parameters
a. Ammonia? between 0 and .25, closer to 0
b. Nitrite? 0
c. Nitrate? between 20 and 40
d. pH, KH and GH? 7.4
e. Test kit? API Freshwater Master Test Kit
3. Temperature? 78
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? FW
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? approx 8 months
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?
4 Gourami (2 @ approx 1 inch, 2 @ 1/2"), 6 guppies small, 4 tetra small, 6 ghost shrimp, 1 molly, 2 potbelly molly, 1 lyre tail molly, and a 1 1/2" Pagnasius. All fish have been in the tank for 6 months except 2 small gourami and the 2 potbelly molly which were added last month. The Pagnasius was added 2 1/2 months ago, the intention was to get him some size then introduce him to our larger 110 gallon tank.
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? no
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? 2 live plants, ludwigia. 2 large fake plants
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? Gravel
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors? large colosseum with air, 2 fake wood branch things
9. a. Filtration? aquatech 30-60
b. Heater? yes
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? evening and daytime, t8 aquarium bulbs
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? none
11. a. Water change schedule? once a week
b. Volume of water changed? 20%
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? tap
d. Water conditioner used? aquarium salt and tap water conditioner
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? once a week
12. Foods? flake
How often are they fed? mornings
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms? molly swims kinda funny, Pagnasius doesn't eat much now
b. Appearance of poop?
c. Appearance of gills? appear fine
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? no
b. What meds were used?
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2