What are your Pet Hates?
Pls list down 5 of your pet hates.
1. Pink :frustrated:
Blah!!! If pink is the color I hate, I also hate my youngest sister.:wink2: Pink toys, pink clothes, pink paints from her.:frustrated:
But I adore blue.:angel: Hence I'm an underwater devil.:mrgreen: Or rather very favorable to wind and water.:love:
2. Slowpoke drivers
What else do you expect apart from them not moving a toe to run the vehicle? Well, they keep beeping the horns to attract the pedestrians. Darn...My blasted ears.:frustrated:
:blink: What am I afraid of?
I have a bat. Cats are a pain when they cling into your clothes and then rubbing your skin to deep gashes.:blink:
4. Drivers smoking in their vehicles with sticker "No Smoking"
That sticker is theirs to follow and they didn't? :frustrated:
If I have a bat, I'll whack it to their head and give them a lecture for dangerous effects of smoking.:devil: :wink2:
5. "Page cannot be displayed."
Annoying as it is. You can't log in and this boils me to death.:redmad:
Weak Frozen Mochas--There is nothing worse than a crappy frozen mocha. Unless they've run out of coffee beans, there is no excuse for this!!!!
Litter--Why can't people pick up after themselves??? That includes dog poop!
Sour Milk--I hate it when I make my cereal, take a big bite, and the milk is sour! The grocery store has been having this problem lately. Their milk goes sour in 2 days, even if its refrigerated :evil:
Smokers--The smell kills me! Why do people want to kill themselves smoking???
Wars--If people would sit down and think about it for like 10 seconds, they could figure out that wars don't make sense!!! There's no point in killing people like that! Grrrrr....
Hmmm...Sour milk..That spells in my memory that our milk becomes sour because it goes stale when not used for a long time.:blueshake:
Brie, have you check the expiration date?
Heavy smokers tend to smell yechy.:sick:
Yes, the expiration date is always like 2-3 weeks away! Maybe the store lets the milk sit un-refrigerated for long periods of time during shipping or something??
You told me last time that Arizona is very hot during summer. So it could be the reason why milk goes sour.
People that can't drive- They cut you off, almost hit you, then look at you like its your fault.
Going to work- Sometimes I wake up and wonder why I have to do this.
War- Like Brie stated, there is no point. But put yourself in those soldiers shoe. If you were over there its your life or there's.
Paying Bills-I don't why, just don't like it.
People talking on there cell phones while driving- Its always the people that can't drive doing it.
Maybe with the temp starting to cool off, we won't have such a problem now..?
My father complained on one store for the coke which doesn't taste sweet. More like its CO2 was lifted off. He said that the taste will always lift off if beverages are kept under hot conditions particularly exposure to sunlight.
5) People that ask you for money, and you know they do this all the time cause their story just goes on and on and on. This aplies to people passing you by on the street, and solicitors at the door/on the phone.
4) Smokers -- can't stand being inside where people are smoking. It takes only one smoker to bother my ability to inhale and stink up my hair/clothes. HATE IT! Can really ruin an otherwise enjoyable night. :frustrated:
3) Being cold -- can't stand the furnace not working. Once, the landlord was out of town and the furnace broke down -- it was 50 degrees (F) :blink: which is absolutely unbearable. I did plenty of overtime that weekend just to stay warm. Not having hot water ties into this. Can't stand it!
2) Liars -- don't stand there and lie to my face. :redmad: I will never ever truly trust or respect you.
1) #1 thing that boils my blood -- bills. Particularly medical bills. It is ridiculous what they charge you for, and how cryptic the make the statements. :evil: And how difficult it is to convince them that they made a mistake, even when it is obvious (ex: mathematical mistake). :frustrated: I check over those bills very very carefully. And then I'll get one for services from a year ago -- watch out, ya don't wanna be around for that!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 AM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2