Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/forum.php)
- Cichlids (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/cichlids/)
- - Angelfish And Discus (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/cichlids/angelfish-discus-6923/)
Angelfish And Discus
Could i put an Angelfish in a tank with 4 discus?
unlike angels discus are not aggressive, contrary to belief. but yes you can given adequate space
Re: Angelfish And Discus
1. Aggression. Discus are often shy whereas angels can get aggressive. There is always the chance that the angels will constantly bully the discus.
2. Feeding. Angelfish are quick to consume everything whereas discus often take their time to pick on food.
3. Diseases. Discus are more vulnerable to diseases compared to the angels.
Its a 55 gallon tank.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.