Fin nipped do I need anything.
1. Size of tank? 20 gal.
2. Water parameters
d. pH, KH and GH?
e. Test kit?
3. Temperature? 78*
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? FW
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? 10 months
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them? A male guppy have had him from the start and a female betta had her for 5 days.
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? No because it is the QT tank/hospital.
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants?no
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? Gravel
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors? Rock and a bridge
9. a. Filtration? aquanpower filter 20
b. Heater? 200 watt
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? 7:45-8:50
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? a little in the morning
11. a. Water change schedule? Weekly
b. Volume of water changed? 20%
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? treated tap water
d. Water conditioner used? none
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? always a gravle vac.
12. Foods? a betta pellet and blood worms and a few flakes
How often are they fed? 2 times a day
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms? guppy got fin nipped
b. Appearance of poop?normal
c. Appearance of gills? normal
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? no
b. What meds were used?
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary. I will when I can.
Watch for discoloured tips of the nipped fin, that means it's fin rot. You should be ok though, your aquarium seems well maintained
KK good no discolored fins.
Blueberry is dead I thought he got better then he died
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2