Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   That will teach me... (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/will-teach-me-674/)

Deefish 09-29-2006 11:37 PM

That will teach me...

It was about 8:30pm and I go out to feed my horses. I'm late getting home and Conan, my huge black gelding, does not like that at all! I call to him and walk up to a broken fence. :shock: I have a big black horse lost in the big black country! I was in a serious panic. I ended up finding him in my very own front yard, the jerk. I had to drag my 4 year old all over the property to find him. Thank god he wasn't hurt. My hubby will not be happy over the fence. :(

That will teach me to feed him late! Tell us about an experience that taught you something! Dee

Lupin 09-30-2006 12:43 AM

5 years ago, I was swinging on the bar during the windy day. As I was light in weight:mrgreen:, the wind managed to pull me out of the bar and I somersault(unintentionally :blueshake: ) and hit the ground thus fracturing my wrist.:blueworry:
My wrist was in cast for 3 months.:blink:

That'll teach me not to be so daring with risky moves.:bluelaugh:

I also tend to make fun of other people and ended up being scolded. That'll teach me not to make wisecracks.:bluelaugh: :tongue:

joeshmoe 09-30-2006 09:35 AM

4 years ago i was rideing my scootter :roll: raceing my friend and half way down my wheel fell off and i smashed my face in ground and had to go to the ER :demented:

Tracy 09-30-2006 11:28 AM

Blue? Define "swinging on the bar" ?

Lupin 10-01-2006 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue_gourami45
Blue? Define "swinging on the bar" ?

A bar which holds a nylon rope used to hang clothes for drying.:mrgreen:

Tracy 10-03-2006 08:42 PM

I was in the garage and trying to get a bicycle down from the hooks on the ceiling of the garage. I unhooked the one tire, only to realize that the bike was heavy and it was going to fall down on our van. So I let it hit me in the head instead :oops:

Mike 10-03-2006 08:45 PM

When I was very young I was showing off to my friends how I could jump on my mother's glass table without going through it :blueyay: ... until I went through it :blink: . The hospital visit and stitches taught me that I was not above the laws of physics, afterall :P.

SimplySplendid 10-03-2006 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Administrator
When I was very young I was showing off to my friends how I could jump on my mother's glass table without going through it :blueyay: ... until I went through it :blink: . The hospital visit and stitches taught me that I was not above the laws of physics, afterall :P.

Ouch!
I don't think I've ever done anything like that...in fact I can't think of anything really stupid that I've done..I've never been to the hospital for anything :dunno:

joeshmoe 10-03-2006 10:16 PM

haha i tried to jump a long tabe lone time. i made it but brought the table with me. :D

Tracy 10-16-2006 10:27 PM

Ouchie, Joe! And Brie, never in the hosp? You don't have kids then?