Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   You know when you have a bad taste in music when.... (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/you-know-when-you-have-bad-67073/)

Tomsk 04-04-2011 12:11 PM

You know when you have a bad taste in music when....

You know when you have a bad taste in music when your car gets broken into and the thief goes through all your CD's (still in their original cases) and in the end,the only thing they take is a sandwich that was bought that morning :roll:.

Tomsk

SeaHorse 04-04-2011 01:05 PM

Good Grief what was in that music selection?.... LOL and what was in the sandwich!! ??

Romad 04-04-2011 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomsk (Post 638970)
You know when you have a bad taste in music when your car gets broken into and the thief goes through all your CD's (still in their original cases) and in the end,the only thing they take is a sandwich that was bought that morning :roll:.

Tomsk

Oh no! Do you feel violated even though they only took your food??

Now you've got to share which CDs are in your car. :guitarist:

dramaqueen 04-04-2011 02:59 PM

Must have been a good sandwich. lol

willow 04-04-2011 03:28 PM

gosh how awful,but great they only took your sarnie !! :-D

Tomsk 04-04-2011 03:39 PM

Luckily the car wasn't actually broken into (The wife had left a door unlocked,so they got in without damaging it).
They did make a token effort in taking the stereo and made a couple of small chips in the center consule in the process (they left the removable radio front on the seat,so it all still works).
The annoying thing was they left the interior light on,so the battery was flat by the time I discovered the theft.

The sandwich was a chicken salad one (which must of been bought at least 12 hours before it was taken,so it couldnt of been that nice :shock:).

The CD's were a mixture of Small Faces,The Who (Quadrophenia double album),a couple of mixed classical albums,Schelmish,System of a down,White zombie,Nightwish,Radiohead,Kaiser chiefs and a Danny Elfman (Army of darkness movie soundtrack).

This is the second time my car stereo has been almost stolen.The last time was about 4 years ago,the wife parked it outside the hospital when visiting her mother there.When she left,as she approached the car she thought she had gone to the wrong car as someone was in it.When she realised it was someone trying to nick the radio she went ballistic at them and at first the thief wouldn't leave the car (my wife is only 5 foot tall,but makes up for it in italian/irish blood :shock:).
When he finally made a break for it she grabbed him by the throat with both hands (pushing her thumbs into his adams apple....I taught her well :-)) he managed to push her away and ran off in great pain.
I was glad she was unhurt and told her not to do anything like that again..besides,she should of just him get one leg out of the car then just push against the door (he wouldn't of been able to hurt her and wouldnt of got far with a broken leg :shock:).

Tomsk

Romad 04-04-2011 03:58 PM

Oh man!!! That is one feisty woman. You go girl! Still it was a crazy risk but in the moment, adrenaline got the best of her.

Well as for your tase in music, I'm with you on half. I like the Who, Radiohead & System of a Down so I guess I would have nicked those out of your car (kidding of course).

Let's hope the mayo in the chicken salad had turned rancid and that said thief is now confined to a bathroom stall :)

willow 04-04-2011 04:03 PM

well lets hope that the sarnie has a fantastic effect on their stomache. !!
and glad Mrs Tomsk was un hurt.

SinCrisis 04-04-2011 10:33 PM

I would have to say the theif has terrible taste in music. Who would turn down The Who??