Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   Bad day... (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/off-topic-discussions/bad-day-66957/)

Lupin 04-03-2011 09:10 AM

Bad day...

...I think. Been working overtime to earn more money and fatigue must have finally crept on me, all these just to buy my coveted galaxy tablet.:doh!:

SeaHorse 04-03-2011 10:19 AM

We might have known that it was work and the love of electronics that has kept you away from us.... WE MISS YOU!

Lupin 04-04-2011 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakiebabie (Post 637887)
We might have known that it was work and the love of electronics that has kept you away from us.... WE MISS YOU!

Haha! Yes, I'm in mobile logistics in Coke's logistics department.:-D Thanks, Jakie!:-)

willow 04-04-2011 04:30 PM

glad you didn't fall into a vat of cola. :lol:

Lupin 04-05-2011 05:17 AM

:rofl: :rofl:

My schedule is better now. I get out of office at 4PM.:mrgreen:

Boredomb 04-05-2011 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willow (Post 639120)
glad you didn't fall into a vat of cola. :lol:

That would be a sticky mess that no one likes getting on them. I have been cover many times in coke and other products many times over the past ten years working at coke.

Lupin 04-06-2011 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boredomb (Post 639863)
That would be a sticky mess that no one likes getting on them. I have been cover many times in coke and other products many times over the past ten years working at coke.

Cool! A fellow Coke employee on here!

Boredomb 04-06-2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lupin (Post 640600)
Cool! A fellow Coke employee on here!

Yes and I understand some of the overtime with that place u do something very different then I. But I think the overtime is probably the same I work usually at least 60 hrs week and that's a short week LOL usually about 12 hrs a day . I am in the QA department so yeah get to taste all the different products we make LoL

Lupin 04-07-2011 09:24 AM

It's my mom who's in the QA and dad is in sales department. Groan! As they hold high positions, I am far too distinguished and pressured to follow their footsteps. I dunno if it's even good or bad. All I ever wanted is to be recognized as rather myself. Everywhere I go, I get recognized as their son who might one day join the higher ranks.:BIGvault:

Boredomb 04-07-2011 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lupin (Post 641483)
It's my mom who's in the QA and dad is in sales department. Groan! As they hold high positions, I am far too distinguished and pressured to follow their footsteps. I dunno if it's even good or bad. All I ever wanted is to be recognized as rather myself. Everywhere I go, I get recognized as their son who might one day join the higher ranks.

Ok I don't know where actually you work at as far as facility inside the coke world being it is a big world. I might be in quality assurance but am just a Lab tech at a bottling plant. I by no means hold a high position and never will. To many politics inside the plant where I work. I am the highest I can go where I am at because I don't have a college degree. (even though it is not suppose to matter! I have fought that battle many times and it is like talking to a wall.) You say you are in "I'm in mobile logistics in Coke's logistics department" and you a have an office? Well that says something to me and that definitely is a higher position then I hold. I never get recognizion for I am just a peaon where I work and will never get it. I don't look for nor never except it. If you are always looking for "that" you will never be happy at what you are doing. I came to those terms along time ago where I work it doesn't bother me soo much anymore.