Tropical Fish Keeping banner

Hey everyone Great forum here!

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  sedrostyle 
#1 ·
I have been looking into a saltwater tank/ mini reef LFS said, for sometime now and recently decieded to actually start going thru with it.
Every time I get on the net I get pointed to this site. I read thru a step by step that a few of you walked thru a guy in the thick and thin, everyone was really really nice to him and helped and answerred all the questions comments that came up
Im really looking forward to having you guys on my side.
Cant wait to get started!
Thanks again in advance
Steven

#4 ·
Hey Steven welcome to TFK! I haven't been a member that long and new to the fish aquariums. Have asked many many question and gotten excellent advise from many ppl. Everyone is great on this site couldn't ask for a better group of ppl! Hope u enjoy this site as much as I do!

#7 ·
Hi Steven, and welcome to Tropical Fish Keeping forum.

Byron.

#9 ·
@ romad
Yea growing up I have had a couple betas in bowls and never really liked them.
Also had gold fish and recently a long dragon fish thing.
Always was the kid digging right in on the marine field trips, have always been facinated with the ocean.
Ive always had my eye on vivid color fish beautiful reef tanks at the hospital and numerous places.

First salt water attempt, to be honest it looks expensive to start out.
Siince getting engaged 3 months ago and moving out with her I have some other car projects going on at the moment so Im not quite sure how Im going to fit everything together, going to try my best since the wife to be doesn't like me not being away from home all the time. NEW HOBBY :D
I think shes pretty understanding in me wanting this tank, just thinks its a little too much.

Im looking forward to seeing how chemical testing in salt water work, organisms grow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.