Tropical Fish Keeping banner

6 snow white procambarus clarkii for sale

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  mcb5522 
#1 ·
I recently bought them thinking they were cpo and much smaller then they were listed. Well I got a surprise and theyare around 3 inches. I done have adequate space for them. Will sell for 10$ + shipping. Just let me know if there is interest in them. You can buy up to 6 of them. Just give them a good home.

#4 ·
I am not actually sure but I know these things are best by themselves as they are home wreckers. They destroy plants, small fish, mostly anything they can get there hands on. I am probably shying you away from a sale lol but atleast im honest. I would say a ten or 20 gallon alone is best for one of these guys. Ask around about snails though, im not 100 percent sure.

#5 ·
Thanks for being honest. Snails ruined my planted aquarium so I don't have any to worry about. I was actually hoping that they do eat snails. That way I can get a cray and also control my snails. I will do some research and get back with you if I am still interested.

Thanks,

Danielle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.