Top 10 signs of a true fish hobbyist
Here's a good one that's doing the rounds at the moment.
Top Ten Signs of a True Fish Hobbyist:
I'm sure that we call all relate to at least some of these ;)
1. They own more than two articles of clothing with fish on them
2. Their children's names are Barb, Molly and Oscar
3. They cut their honeymoon short because they don't trust Grandma to take care of their fish
4. They spend their Saturday nights doing partial water changes
5. They only time they wash dishes is when they need the sink to clean their tanks
6. Their friends say, "You really need to talk to someone." So they join an
7 It occurs to them that if they get rid of their husband's favorite recliner,
they'd have the perfect place to put another aquarium
8. There's nothing to eat in the refrigerator, unless you like bloodworms!!
9 There's not one aspirin in the house, but if you ever get ich, they're prepared!
10 They can hardly wait for the next Aquarium Society meeting
4-9,pretty much sums things up.
LMAO-That's pretty clever, Kate.:thumbsup:
I always do No.8.:wink2: My household often asks what is in the freezer bag.http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...e_076/lol5.gif
Yep, No. 8 sums me up too, there's frequently more fish food than me food in my freezer towards the end of the month. Anyone know some good Bloodworm/daphnia recipies? There's gotta be usable protien in there...
Forgot one Kate. All of the furniture in the house is empty styros from the lfs used to transport fish home. ( And they all face the aquariums.)
How about when you plan your meals around what you want to feed your fish as far as fruits and veggies for the day?
That's not funny f4a. When I feed my plecostomus' and others zucchini, I have it for supper. I wonder if Momma is trying to tell me that I'm as ugly as a plecostomus?
"Can you please turn the TV down...I cant hear the Aquarium Pumps"!!!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 PM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2