Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Beginner Planted Aquarium (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-planted-aquarium/)
-   -   Sweet Aquatics????? (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/beginner-planted-aquarium/sweet-aquatics-65768/)

GwenInNM 03-20-2011 03:18 PM

Sweet Aquatics?????
 
Have any of you that were waiting on your shipment from Sweet Aquatics, received your plants?

I've sent them an email asking how long orders are taking, because I really do want to order from them, but still haven't heard.

I'm willing to wait one month, but don't want to wait longer than that. Anyone have any ideas about where things are with this company, since they had damage due to weather???

Thanks

Gwen

small fry 03-20-2011 04:16 PM

I have never ordered there myself, but I have heard of several people satisfied with SweetAquatics orders. Many people order from that site, and I have never heard any bad reviews about it.

alidawn15 03-20-2011 11:10 PM

They've shipped out orders from February. The place they get plants from sent their plants to the new address and they had to wait longer for them to get to the correct location.

Oompa 03-21-2011 09:47 AM

They are catching up on orders from where they lost their inventory due to storm.

I just received my order from Feb 11 on Saturday. In which they got my order WRONG! They never sent me the 3 Java Ferns I ordered! Which I'm quiet pissed about.

GwenInNM 03-21-2011 11:39 AM

Sweet Aquatics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oompa (Post 624795)
They are catching up on orders from where they lost their inventory due to storm.

I just received my order from Feb 11 on Saturday. In which they got my order WRONG! They never sent me the 3 Java Ferns I ordered! Which I'm quiet pissed about.


Yikes!! Bummer for you. I'm thinking at this point, I'll go with another company. They must be overwhelmed.

Gwen

Oompa 03-21-2011 02:04 PM

Not to take business away from them but aquabid.com has great quality plants and fast/reliable sellers. I ordered from Chambers3530 and he shipped the order in 2 days and arrived in another 2 days. Highly recommend her.

GwenInNM 03-21-2011 05:35 PM

Thanks for advise
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oompa (Post 624957)
Not to take business away from them but aquabid.com has great quality plants and fast/reliable sellers. I ordered from Chambers3530 and he shipped the order in 2 days and arrived in another 2 days. Highly recommend her.

Cool, I'll check that out. Is this Chambers person part of aquabid.com, or is this someone on the forum?

Thanks for info!!

gwen

Oompa 03-21-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GwenInNM (Post 625115)
Cool, I'll check that out. Is this Chambers person part of aquabid.com, or is this someone on the forum?

Thanks for info!!

gwen

Chambers is the user name of Heather who works through the website Home Page.

Any seller on aquabid with good feedback is someone who I would trust. Most have great customer service and ships fast.

Oompa 03-22-2011 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oompa (Post 624795)
They are catching up on orders from where they lost their inventory due to storm.

I just received my order from Feb 11 on Saturday. In which they got my order WRONG! They never sent me the 3 Java Ferns I ordered! Which I'm quiet pissed about.

Just a little update. Contacted Mary about not receiving 3 Java Ferns and she refunded me the full amount. +1 Customer Service

Ferret 03-23-2011 04:05 PM

I ordered from Sweet Aquatics last week, and expected the order to ship this week... I emailed them when I didn't receive a shipping confirmation and they said they're "behind on shipping" and my order won't ship until next week, so we'll see. Definitely the last time I order from them though, waiting two weeks just for an order to ship because the business is behind isn't very professional in my opinion.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2