Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Freshwater and Tropical Fish (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-tropical-fish/)
-   -   Fish memorials (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/freshwater-tropical-fish/fish-memorials-65668/)

Guppie luver 03-19-2011 10:12 AM

Fish memorials

MY scaly memroials
Lemon,My first male guppy he was yellow i will alwasy love you!
Spots the mther of my guppies I love you
Strips spots sister mother of about 50 fry love you you lived a nice long life.
Isador you died before I knew if you were a he or she you were my first i love you so much
Coco my second guppy i love you and i remeber when you died i was on vacation and you died love you
Strawberry and oreange you were my first 2 fish ever and apple I am so sorry that I over crowded
All my fry that didnt make it SOO sorry i couldent save all of you.

MY furry friends
Gorgey we loved you, you died when you were only 8 yaers old, you even sleepet on my head I can't belive you died of bladder failer you were my pesian blue baby cat i love you!

love you alll i wish you could come back to live with me!!

fish4ever 03-19-2011 07:02 PM

to sweetie my first pet i know you didnt live a long life but i wanted to tell you how much happier you made me and my family. you were such a good hamster and i am so thankful to have shared my life with you. i hope you have a good time in the afterlife and just remember that daddy will love you forever
Posted via Mobile Device

Guppie luver 03-19-2011 07:10 PM

Oh I almost forgot
My glodfish, Lovey 1
lovey 2
my 3 glodfish that lived 3 years till I became unpationt when I was 4 to clean the tank so I put a bottel of dish sope in and it killed them I still feel bad, after 13 years:cry::-(

I Love all of my pets have a happy after life we all loved you

My sorrys for all of those who have lost a pet.:cry:

Romad 03-20-2011 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guppie luver (Post 623265)
Oh I almost forgot

My glodfish, Lovey 1
lovey 2
my 3 glodfish that lived 3 years till I became unpationt when I was 4 to clean the tank so I put a bottel of dish sope in and it killed them I still feel bad, after 13 years:cry::-(

I Love all of my pets have a happy after life we all loved you

My sorrys for all of those who have lost a pet.:cry:

You were cleaning a tank at 4 years old? That's pretty impressive even if you used soap at the time. How were you to know at that young age?

Sorry for all of your fishy losses. It's never easy to lose a wet or furry friend.

Guppie luver 03-20-2011 09:16 AM

Ya and I was getting impationt waiting for my dad to help me so I grabed the bowls that we put the 3 inch long fish in (really they were pots) but I still feel bad but it got me stared on fish because I was so upste my parents ventualy got me a 1.5 then a 20 then a 100 so you know I loved them there names were Marie, Beauty, and the Beast. I know pretty names I was 1ish when I got them so the arstacats and beauty and the beast.

Guppie luver 03-25-2011 06:57 PM

ROM BUBBA LUVER
Scaley
My Fish

Spots my first fish that i got I luv ya had a long life

my second fish big daddy luv ya miss yahave happy life in heaven

thired fish was my bullseye i luved him so much i was really sad wen died so luv ya

my fourth fish was prana he was my last goldfish and he was always trying to bite my finger so luv ya

algea eater did luv ya

Guppie luver 04-15-2011 05:25 PM

Blueberry you died when I was at school I am so sorry I couldn't help you! I love you.