Tropical Fish Keeping banner

Pictures

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Calmwaters 
#1 ·
Hi guys where can i put pics of my tank /fish ,so people can comment ,many thanx?

#2 ·
This forums would be perfect for that. I posted a few in this forum with a link back to my album of pictures in my profile. You can create photo albums in your profile. Just go up to USER CP and then click PICTURES & ALBUMS. You can add an album and then upload pictures from there. Then people can comment on your photos from there.

#3 ·
this forums would be perfect for that. I posted a few in this forum with a link back to my album of pictures in my profile. You can create photo albums in your profile. Just go up to user cp and then click pictures & albums. You can add an album and then upload pictures from there. Then people can comment on your photos from there.
how u send a link back to ur album and thanx

#4 ·
Otherwise you can just start a thread for your pictures and let us see them. :) Once and awhile I check peoples aquariums but I am more likely to open a thread and comment on someones photos.

#5 ·
You can also use your aquarium log to list each of your tanks with info, pics and videos. People can leave comments there also. It's easy to look at people's aquarium logs by just clicking on the aquarium tab next to their name in a post. To start just click on "Aquarium Log" at the top of the page and enter your info for each tank.

Reactions: stevespurs
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.