i cant tell what she has
1. Size of tank? 100gal.
2. Water parameters
d. pH, KH and GH?
e. Test kit?a test strip so not ver reliable
3. Temperature? 74 f
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? fresh water
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? 6 months i know not long
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them? guppies my oldest is 1 year and the youngest is 8 months and 2 zebras abuot 1 year old each i have about 47 in all
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? no i just notesed it
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? fake and alot
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? Gravel
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors?rocks yes, wood no, fancy dec. yes , littel bit of hollow
9. a. Filtration? ya a 110
b. Heater? yes
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? floresent and on 6 am till 8 pm
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? none
11. a. Water change schedule?1 a week
b. Volume of water changed?20 gal
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? tap
d. Water conditioner used? yes
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? each water change
12. Foods? flakes and alge pelltes
How often are they fed? 2 times a day
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms?one with kinda like scales that like pop a little
b. Appearance of poop?one with clear to white stringy poo
c. Appearance of gills?clear
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? no
b. What meds were used?
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.i cant right now
Read more: http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/t...#ixzz1EdZOS4na
Could you please get yourself an API liquid kit? Retest ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and pH.
Do the scales really look like they're pineconing?
Do you have access to metromeds or metronidazole? Buy metromeds online. I think Pet Mountain may have it.
not all the way pine cone and i think i can get a liquid test kit
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2