Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello from New jersey! (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/introduce-yourself/hello-new-jersey-61848/)

jake95 02-04-2011 08:19 PM

Hello from New jersey!
 
Hello everyone, i'm new here, i look forward to chatting and posting with everyone!

leogtr 02-04-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake95 (Post 580192)
Hello everyone, i'm new here, i look forward to chatting and posting with everyone!

how ya doin!!

good to meet you its always great to have new members!

welcome to the forum!!!:wave:

aunt kymmie 02-04-2011 09:15 PM

Welcome to TFK, Jake. We are glad you found us!
Do you have a tank(s) set up currently? If so, details, please. :-)

jake95 02-04-2011 09:17 PM

Thanks everyone for the welcomes! currently, i have no tanks set up( i know, sad LOL) but i do have a 350 gal pond. im currently looking into getting a 100+ gallon discus tank. just trying to find that deal of a lifetime. thanks again!

aunt kymmie 02-04-2011 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake95 (Post 580275)
Thanks everyone for the welcomes! currently, i have no tanks set up( i know, sad LOL) but i do have a 350 gal pond. im currently looking into getting a 100+ gallon discus tank. just trying to find that deal of a lifetime. thanks again!

I found my deal of a lifetime of craigslist. It's a good place to start! Do you have any pics of your pond?

jake95 02-04-2011 09:23 PM

thats where ive been looking, craigslist. i found some great deals, but got to them to late. currently i dont have pics of my pond, but when all this snow melts ill take some!

jbonez 02-04-2011 09:24 PM

Welcome jake to tfk this place is great if you have any ? Just ask theres plenty of knowledgeable people here. Post some pics of your pond.. Im orginally from brooklyn n.y just moved to alabama 4yrs ago..

aunt kymmie 02-04-2011 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake95 (Post 580287)
thats where ive been looking, craigslist. i found some great deals, but got to them to late. currently i dont have pics of my pond, but when all this snow melts ill take some!

Yikes, i forgot about all that snow. :-(
I think it took me about two months of looking before I found the perfect 100gl.
I hope it doesn't take you that long!!

willow 02-05-2011 04:14 AM

hello and welcome. :)

fan4guppy 02-05-2011 09:48 AM

Hello and Welcome :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2