Tropical Fish Keeping banner

My new Japan Blue guppies/ new color in my endler babies

7K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Romad 
#1 ·
I recently got 3 Japan Blue guppies from a local fish store. They are really pretty with a neon blue glow to the body. I have them in my Black & Blue themed 30 gal. Bowfront tank. Only fish that have Blk. or Blue. I will be getting 3 Blue Tiger endlers from Aquabid from a friend in San Francisco to ad to the group only males. I only want my Orca Black Platies to mate or my Black swordtails with them. They all look like females now.Platies and swordtails take forever to tell what they are.

I had 2 female Peacock X/Blonde endlers that had babies on Oct.3 & 6th. The babies are starting to color up. They were with some Red Scarlet endler males. I got 2 really pretty new colors in them. A neon pink/ Red Scarlet. It's to bad I only got 2 that came out this way. The other males are colring up differently sort of like a Red Scarlet with a Blk. Bar. I rehome most of the babies before they started to color up as I only wanted to keep 12 of the babies.

I posted pictures of my Japan Blues, Neon Pink/ Red Scarlet endler

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
very nice guppies:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.