Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/forum.php)
- Tropical Fish Diseases (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/tropical-fish-diseases/)
- - danio swollen and red help please (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/tropical-fish-diseases/danio-swollen-red-help-please-57755/)
danio swollen and red help please
1. What is the size of your tank?
2. What are your water parameters? State the brand of test kit used.
3. Is your aquarium set up freshwater or brackish water?
4. How long the aquarium has been set up?
5. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?
4 danios, 3 tetras and fifteen guppies
6. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)?
7. What temperature is the tank water currently?
8. Are there live plants in the aquarium?
9. What filter are you using? State brand, maintenance routine and power capacity.
10. Any other equipment used (aside from heater and filter which are two very important components of the tank)?
11. Does your aquarium receive natural sunlight at any given part of the day? What is your lighting schedule (assuming you do not rely on sunlight for our viewing pleasure)?
12. When did you perform your last water change and how much water was changed? How often do you change your water? Do you vacuum the substrate?
5 gal weekly change w/ substrate vacuum
13. What foods do you provide your fish? What is the feeding schedule?
flakes and weekly frozen bs
14. What unusual signs have you observed in your fish?
The end of the fish is swelling and red and he is getting skinnier
15. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? If so, what treatments did you use? State your reasons for planning ahead of proper diagnosis.
I don't know how to treat him and he's getting very skinny and fast, please help
here are some pics
Anybody? I have him quarantined in a 5 gal but it doesn't seem to be getting better.... is there any medicine i could use?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.