Pink Gourami, chapped lips(?)
Yeah i have no idea what is up with Ponyo. She's never been sick before, even when one of my other fish had ich she didn't get it, thogh she was treated for it. Also i have no idea if the fish is a male or female, i just call her, her. Ok so it looks like she has chapped lips, best way i can explain it. I've searched this forum and others and havn't found anything.
1. What is the size of your tank? 80+ gallons
2. What are your water parameters? havent checked since last week, run out of strips did a 15% water change yesterday
3. Is your aquarium set up freshwater or brackish water? freshwater
4. How long the aquarium has been set up?16 months
5. What fish do you have? Pleco, Albino tiger oscar, African featherfin catfish, and Pink Gourami they are all 6+ months with me
6. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? Haven't quarantined yet.
7. What temperature is the tank water currently? 76*F usual temp is 72-78
8. Are there live plants in the aquarium? no
9. What filter are you using? Emperor 400 with bio wheel, it holds E size flter pads, then i have another that hold C size (not sure the brand or capacity)
10. Any other equipment used (aside from heater and filter which are two very important components of the tank)? no
11. Does your aquarium receive natural sunlight at any given part of the day? What is your lighting schedule (assuming you do not rely on sunlight for our viewing pleasure)? my tank is out of direct sunligt but its in a room with 3 large windows, and the lights are on from 11:00 am to 9 pm cause thats my schedule
12. When did you perform your last water change and how much water was changed? How often do you change your water? Do you vacuum the substrate? i vacuum and change around 10-20% water every 6-9 days
13. What foods do you provide your fish? What is the feeding schedule? Tropical flakes, cichlid pellets, shrimp pellets, and algae wafers, all twice a day and then some extra tropical flakes if they look hungry
14. What unusual signs have you observed in your fish? ponyo is still eating normally, still kissing, i only noticed it 4 hours ago
15. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? If so, what treatments did you use? State your reasons for planning ahead of proper diagnosis. i havent treated, i assumed that its from fighting, though i've never seen anything like this before so i wanted to make sure.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2