Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (
-   Freshwater Aquarium Equipment (
-   -   T10 bulb (

sharelove 12-16-2010 09:31 PM

T10 bulb
Hi - I just realized that the light system I have requires a T10 48" flourescent bulb! I have not been able to locate one online to purchase here in Canada! Anyone have any suggestion?

lorax84 12-16-2010 10:40 PM

T10 is a type of incandescent bulb. Flourescent bulbs come in T12, T8 and T5. T8 and T12 use the same fixtures, T5 uses a T5 fixture. I would guess what you want is a T8. You can get 48" T8 bulbs at any hardware store.

sharelove 12-17-2010 10:50 AM

I guess it comes in both varieties - but it is definitely a flourescent as well.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome