Tropical Fish Keeping banner

My Shrimps and MTS came...

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  aunt kymmie 
#1 ·
They are finally here thank you again Aunt Kymmie I love them they are so cute! Heres a few pictures:

This one shows the snails they are slowly but surely starting to move:

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm so glad they finally arrived, that sure was a worry, waiting out for the postman.
They look very happy in your tank. :) Of course, why shouldn't they be? They went from the Best Western to the Four Seasons! :welldone:

#4 ·
Sorry just couldnt see the pictures, very nice shrimp wish i could have some of them in my tank gunna see..........

#5 ·
LOL now Aunt Kymmie your tanks are nice to. I love watching them. ; )

#6 ·
Very nice. I just got 6 tiny MTS from a local guy. Should I expect 60 by next week?

Here's a chuckle. When I asked if they had any Mystery Trumpet snails, the kid working there said no but we have some Mystery Turtle snails. LOL!

#8 ·
Those are great pics. What type of camera are you using that you can get such good close ups??
I'm not sure but in the top photo is that a female carrying eggs?? I know I bagged at least one berried female for you. You'll have to go out today and get that magnifying glass, lol.

#9 ·
It is a Kodak Z712IS I bought it over a year ago and really like it. I love to take close up pictures of flowers and butterflys and just about anything. It even takes neat pictures at night I can bring things like the moon 12 times closer and it takes black and white pictures to.

#10 ·
So what are the MTS?

Good pictures BTW!

#14 ·
Thanks I am trying to get better at takeing pictures of my tanks and fish but sometimes the fish will just not be still. ; ) LOL And no MTS are not bad they are good exspecially if you have soil based tanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.