Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources

Tropical Fish Keeping - Aquarium fish care and resources (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/)
-   Ancient Fish (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/ancient-fish/)
-   -   Huge or Biggest Black Ghost Knife fish i ever seen (http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/ancient-fish/huge-biggest-black-ghost-knife-fish-53913/)

Kwtblack 10-19-2010 04:28 AM

Huge or Biggest Black Ghost Knife fish i ever seen

one of these cost 53.1802 USD and most people buy these guys these 3 black ghost are the last :-D

kitten_penang 10-19-2010 10:38 AM

you sure??? 53.1802 usd

Kwtblack 10-20-2010 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten_penang (Post 495519)
you sure??? 53.1802 usd

don't get me wrong its 53 USD and cents , i use money converter to know how much in usd , before 6 months it used to be 28$ but that was cheap price and a lot of people buys couples and it finish very fast in a week so they got them higher price , or i am wrong the company farm for fish higher the price

kitten_penang 10-20-2010 07:41 AM

lol i though 53k

aunt kymmie 10-20-2010 08:46 AM

How sad. They are being kept in such a small tank, and that poor clown loach...all by himself. :-(

Kwtblack 10-20-2010 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aunt kymmie (Post 496229)
How sad. They are being kept in such a small tank, and that poor clown loach...all by himself. :-(

no!! you haven't seen something , if the store you know care about pet fishes then you didn't see the terrible stores in here !! most big fish kept in small tanks ,
do you want me to make a video for you ? and show you how the stores in here ?

aunt kymmie 10-20-2010 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kwtblack (Post 496238)
do you want me to make a video for you ? and show you how the stores in here ?

No, please don't. While I know and understand about the reality of some of the poor conditions that some fish are kept in, I don't care to be reminded of it. :-(

Calmwaters 10-20-2010 10:07 AM

Poor fish. : ( I feel so bad for them. I only hope even though I doubt it that the people that buy them actual care about them and take them home to a better place.

Kwtblack 10-20-2010 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calmwaters (Post 496253)
Poor fish. : ( I feel so bad for them. I only hope even though I doubt it that the people that buy them actual care about them and take them home to a better place.

actually the dealers doesn't care about the fish , you know black ghost eats bloodworm , and some foods
they said he eats everything , and elephant nose fish so
here the dealers just wants to sell the fish that's all he care about the money in the pocket ! fish goes out side from store can't return back again ! and when some one comes doesn't know the price oh yeah time to abuse the price ! , some store sell fish much higher than other store

you know that saltwater fish is more expansive than freshwater ! wright , i know a freshwater store sell much higher than saltwater store this just crazy thing happening around here ,

even the poor plants they just sell them with normal rocks no things to let them grow up , and you need the food for the plant its expansive , every single stuff for the tank is expansive

Calmwaters 10-20-2010 12:40 PM

Just one more reason to be glad we live were we live.