Tropical Fish Keeping banner

Messy dragon

4K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  thefishboy 
#1 ·
Not even hour after his bath he steps right in his pumpkin and apple baby food.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
hahahaha he hates smelling like flowers coz he's a dude

#5 · (Edited)
He may not like smelling like flowers but he will eat them given the chance, my gf took him outside back in the summer and got to close to one and he didnt hesitate to eat it.

I think hes like 7ish months old, we got him like 3 months ago amd he was at the pet store for 3 months then how ever old he was before he got there. Lets see, he hates baths, eats a lot (i try to limit him to just 25ish crickets a day cause its costing too much and then he gets veggies twice a day), loves most any food, loves grasshoppers on his salad, watches tv and the computer screen all day, isnt afraid of the cat at all and stares at the robo dwarf hamster like its food, he gets really active before pooping, he takes massive dumps, hes currently eating the banana slices i gave him, and his name is hypnotoad.

here goes for the pics

and since i dont know how to put captions under them heres what they are
him currently, notice the dried baby food on his face
him when i first got him in july (see how fast they grow)
up against the glass
breathing fire
not liking to be watched, then inspecting his greens and grasshoppers
him lookin like the fatty he is
him lookin even fatter
then him finally sleepin in the rock cave

Attachments

#6 ·
spoiled lil fellow.he even has his own climbing net.

#8 ·
like?? anything special i should know about?

#10 ·
interesting read.thanks.din't know feeding them would be quiet a chore. the frozen peas thing was very interesting as we eat them as well

#11 ·
Yep feeding is only really a pain with the crickets while they are growing up, as adults their diet switches to like 80% veggies and 20% crickets or 90/10 but itll be like just 10 large crickets a day vs the 20-30 he gets now.

Thats just a list of all the things he can eat, I use collard greens and baby food as his main meals and just **** them up with grasshoppers and the dragon bite things. With collard greens being like a dollar a pound and lasting a week and baby food being like 75 cents a jar and lasting maybe 4 days it kinda balances out his food costs.

#12 ·
aww he's so cute.
i struggle to get Bert to eat different things,especially veg and fruit.
locus,and giant worms are his favourite.

#13 ·
not an easy pet to keep it seems.

#14 ·
Bearded dragons v=never cease to amaze me there such inquisitive lil things!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.